Friday, October 30, 2015

Petoskey in the Fall

Last night Kelsey, Karol & I drove up to Petoskey and stayed overnight so I could go to my neurologist appointment this morning. After I got finished at the appointment, we headed downtown for a bit of shopping. One of my favourite stores in the downtown area is a kitchen supply called Cutler's. We started there, went to Symon's General Store & then went to American Spoon for lunch. I had always wanted to try it, but last time we were there it wasn't open for the season. They use locally sourced farm produce to create a menu. It was delicious!


 We took our time driving home leisurely through Charlevoix and Traverse City. Saw some beautiful sights along the way. It was almost like we had a pre-weekend, weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment