Thursday, May 28, 2015

1 part drama, 2 parts emotion

Well, I accomplished a lot of short term planning today. I have this week's stuff figured out, and pretty much have the next month figured out, too. I have a  couple supplies to find, but other than that, we are set to go on KidServe for June. I'm working on logos right now for the upcoming events. Lots of graphic stuff at the moment.

This afternoon we took Dexter on a mini walk, got some Sunday school supplies, and got nachos. (Had to move Taco Tuesday to Thursday this week.) I watched some Fixer Upper while Kelsey was away to a soccer game. Then we went and got cereal (Meijer has my favourite Mom's Brand Marshmallow O's that used to be only available in Canada!!), and recorded a bit of video for Scooter: Just Dance Dance Off 2K15.

Now it's bed. I'm emotional tonight. I'm guessing something to do with being up to Fairview and Grandma not being there? So I'm just a little touchy. Add in a flair for the dramatic... You get a supercharged B who's a little upset for no specific reason and doesn't really know what to do with her feelings. In this case, as per the usual, I vote for sleeping them off. If sleep comes. Fingers crossed and prayers lifted high.

Also. Timehop informed me that this was my profile picture 3 years ago, so that had me emosh from the beginning of the day...


Also, here's a video of Dexter reacting to The Who being played on the radio while we were on our way back from up north.


No comments:

Post a Comment