Sunday, May 31, 2015

KidMin mojo

This morning went really well with the kiddos. (By the by, I'm having quite a lot of arm pain tonight so this might get cut quite short.) I felt really connected to them. And I'm glad for that. I feel a renewed passion. My ideas are flowing quick, and I'm pumped for going to the office tomorrow. It's been stirring in me for awhile now, but I've been thinking of looking at going back to school (yikes!) for either a theology or Christian formation masters. Started looking at options today, and there is a lot going on there. It wouldn't be this year that I did that, but at least I'm starting to look. It doesn't really make sense, but I'm not sure why my heart is suddenly not so set against never going begrudgingly back... I sort of have a sense of what I really want to do. At this point anyway. We shall see.

Tried out my new brand of organic rooibos tea this evening which was very nice. A little more vanilla tasting than the last kind, but it will do since I haven't seen that brand anywhere. We also burned a wood wick candle tonight (yum), and it had such a lovely crackle sound as it burned. I'm a fan.

I'm hoping to find air plants somewhere soon. I found a nice tutorial for making plant holders, and I want to do that for in my bedroom and on the big, bare wall above the couch in the living room. I just think that a little greenery in a room goes a long way to brighten and liven the space.


In other news, my To Do list grows and grows for the summer. But I'm loving that right now. Because I feel inspired, productive, and useful. It's a nice thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment