Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back to the ordinary

I am home to Lansing now. It's strange to have what feels like two homes... pieces of my heart in both places. I'm content either place, mostly. But always slightly missing the other...

In my absentee day from blogging I had a whopper of a migraine, and then felt better toward evening. Dad and I adventured so I could take a video of it raining. And then Sol and I tried to do the same, but the rain stopped. Ended the night with ice cream and karaoke with Courtney. Here's a photo from Mio Pond adventure with Dad:


So anyways today.... once I finished the lengthy process of showering and resting from showering, I headed out to camp and checked out the paperwork that I needed to be able to make informed housing decisions. Kathryn met me at the program center, and we chatted for awhile. I went East Side with her and looked at her extensive To Do list. She is on day 2 of creating a program. I do not envy that task at all. Luckily she has a lot of previous ambush/program data to help her out.

I stopped by the nursing home on my way out. Which of course took me an hour to get through saying goodbye to everyone. Lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma. :) Then a rush pack job and a 3 hour hike back to Lansing. It was a beautiful day for a drive, though.


When I got home, I got supper, and then Kelsey and I watched the Bachelorette episode we missed on Monday. Now it's time to hit the hay. I'm aiming to do a lot of office work tomorrow and come up with a general list of "due dates" for things for the rest of the summer. I do like my organization...

No comments:

Post a Comment