Sunday, May 24, 2015

No place I'd rather be

Sunday, Part one: Church.

3 kiddos today. We had some really good discussion about Jesus and his disciples during the storm. I was pleased with the connections the kids were making. Our sermon was really good today, too. Here are a couple notes I made from it... We know God better, and we praise Him more. Like breathing in and breathing out. Two parts of a whole life. Doctrinal truth and worship go hand in hand. Two parts to make a whole.

Bruce quote of the morning, "Let yourself be disturbed by the words of Scripture. Let yourself be challenged by the words of the Scripture. Let yourself be comforted by the words of the Scripture." And to this I would add, let yourself be moved to obedience by the words of the Scripture.

Sunday, Part two: Home.

I am so very glad that I could come home for Memorial Day. I love my family, and I love the north country. The air is a little easier to breathe up here. And now, for your viewing pleasure, some photos that Courtney and I took on our Instagram walk.









And my favourite of the day.............................


Glad to be home with my family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment