Saturday, May 16, 2015

I can be spontaneous

Today's rundown is going to be quite boring. I actually slept pretty well from 2-9 or so. I was really stiff all day, probably due to gardening yesterday, but I was pleased to actually wake up at a reasonable time and feel like I sort of slept an almost normal schedule.

I was waiting for the church to clear out (there was a funeral) so I could go over there, but while I did that, a migraine set in. Dexter and I cuddled, I took meds and I cooked myself some mac and cheese to try to get it to subside, but nothing worked. So I settled in for a day on the couch instead of my plans. I'll just get there early in the morning to tidy the room. Thankfully, though, a funeral today means that they will have cleaned my area after it...

Kelsey got home around 7 maybe? and we ran out to get some food. At this point, I was beyond trying to cook anything, and she was starving so she treated me to Arby's. I'm not sure what time it was, Emily Kozma texted me and said she had seen these Michigan State shoes that Kelsey wanted in Meijer at Jackson. Now, mind you, Em did not know that Kels had at this point already searched 5 Meijer stores for these shoes. So I told her to go ahead and get them, but unfortunately, they had already left the store. So I said to Kels, well, we'll just have to go on a little trip to Jackson sometime and get them. Then jokingly I said, if we leave right now we can still make it back for a full night's sleep. Maybe 10 minutes later we were on the road to Jackson. There are 2 Meijers in Jackson. Of course, the first one didn't have them. So. Now Kelsey has been to 7 stores, and she finally has her shoes.

Overnight my flower garden has started to blossom. The flowers are opening. It's quite exciting, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I know the soil isn't so good. But still, I'm impressed with myself.


That's all for tonight, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment