Monday, June 1, 2015

Sparking creativity

How to describe today... Well. I went to staff meeting, made some decisions, came up with some ideas, and that was pretty much work. I played some piano, sang some songs, and tried to get my creative juices flowing. I've pretty much decided how the rest of my To Do for the week will go. Each day having specific focuses starting with Sunday School, then VBS, then general church, and finally HISability. We shall see how this plan holds up. It was a nice chilly day that called for candles and blankets on the couch. Since I didn't have the best candle (Mom's), I settled for one called Spark.



I am still in search of air plants. Lowe's did not have them nor did a local nursery. You can buy them online, but it seems silly to me to buy a $3 plant and have to ship it. Again, we shall see.

It's Bachelorette night and once that finishes, I'm starting Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I did it once before my own way to try to work up to the full thing, and I'm going to try it in June. Here's to a healthy June!!


No comments:

Post a Comment