Sunday, June 21, 2015

Chilled out Sundays

This day was not as horrible as it could have been. It was not as fun as I'd hoped. The morning went alright. Lesson was fine, kids did well. Didn't feel good during service so I left part ways through and went home and took some medicine. Being in a darker room helped, too. I was alone for a few hours, as I often am. I've realized that I'm not very good at being alone. It is just not me. I so prefer being with other people, even if we aren't really doing anything. Being by myself has taken some getting used to, and I'm still not totally comfortable with it.
So anyhow, Dexter and I hung around and watched some blogs on YouTube. I meant to edit a new video but I was just so exhausted. When Kels came home we finished season two of Vampire Diaries, got supper, and started a movie. Someday we'll get to all of the other items that were on out staycation wish list.
I miss my family right now. I think being away for the holiday or something jogged a homesick feel.

2 comments:

  1. Did you pretend to be sleeping when you took the shot of you and Dexter? Cute.

    ReplyDelete