Thursday, June 4, 2015

When the stars go blue

This is my first update from my phone. So who knows how this is going to go haha. Basically my day was nothing to speak of until around 5 pm. Pre 5 pm I just worked and felt a little sad and tried to be good at my job and feel good about myself with little success. Post 5 pm, everything heated up.

I made chicken enchiladas out of random things we had around the house. They turned out good with just a little kick. Then Kels and I headed to a park to work on her softball skills. I helped her with her batting and hit a couple myself. It was nice to be doing something so familiar. We headed home to switch around watering stuff for the church garden and then went to Bubble Island and got drinks. I don't know exactly how to describe this except for to compare it to a juice with fruit jello pieces in it? But it is very good. Then we were going to explore Portland, but we got a bit lost on the way and ended up getting food, eating at a park parking lot, and getting pulled over by a cop. Very eventful evening. And now I'm exhausted and so ready to sleep. So here I go...


1 comment:

  1. Your photo reminds me of a mug shot. Was that your intent? And why were you pulled over?

    ReplyDelete